What have you composed for? Or what medium do you work around?
What is your favorite genre or style of music?
Romantic era (1815–1910)
Is music your main income source?
No - Not at all.
Where do you live?
St Austell, Cornwall
About Me (Must include at least one paragraph of biographical information about you as a composer) - blank or minimal answers on this line will cause your request to be rejected. Include a link to your website if you have one.
Looking forward to posting some new tracks in 2014.
My inspiration looks back (and occasionally forward!) to movie score legends - scores with a heart and soul:
- El Cid  Miklós Rózsa
- For Whom The Bell Tolls  Victor Young
- Temple Grandin - incidental  by Alex Wurman
- The Bridge at Remagen  Elmer Bernstein
- The Misfits  Round-up suite by Alex North
- The Patriot  John Williams
- The Sand Pebbles  Jerry Goldsmith
- The Sun also Rises  Hugo Friedhofer
- The Young Lions  (Persian Interlude) Hugo Friedhofer
- Vera Cruz  Hugo Friedhofer
- Diamonds Are Forever  John Barry
- Top Gear - India [possibly Craig Armstrong]
- Indescretion of an American Wife  Alessandro Cicognini
- Memphis Belle  George Fenton
- Munich  John Williams
- On Her Majesty's Secret Service  John Barry
- The Blue Max  (Interlude) Jerry Goldsmith
- Khartoum  Frank Cordell
- The Agony and the Ecstasy  Alex North
- Cleopatra  Alex North
- Enrique Granados - Quejas, o la maja y el ruisenor
- Chopin - Étude Op. 10, No. 1 in C major
- Sergei Rachmaninoff
- Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 21 / 23
C J Hartley's Page
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Composers' Forum to add comments!