Replies

• Hi

The piano and the playing sounded excellent.

There seems to me to be three parts to this - the first from the start to 2:34 then (for me at least) the star of the show from there until the pause at 4:12 (I would have liked to have heard this worked a bit more), and then the rest.

I can't help thinking of it stylistically alongside Einaudi (although I'm not suggesting it's derivative).

Thanks, Colin

• Hi Adeel,

A nice dip into contemporary pop piano with a little new-age feel here and there. It is pleasant and has good production values. It occurred to me as I listened to it that in addition to being a stand alone piece for piano that it would function equally well as an accompaniment to another instrument, flute perhaps. Nicely done and thanks for sharing it with us!
    Gav

• Very well put together and pleasant to listen to, has a restless, searching feel to it that does convey the subject matter quite effectively. Never boring, which is always a plus!

• Great playing Adeel, you have excellent command of jazz and contemporary idioms.  Very enjoyable.

This reply was deleted.