Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hi to everyone!

This one has not been posted to any opportunities, I try to alternate to "job on demand" and job for myself.

I did try to take the time to let the lines install themselves on the progression, no electronics here.. ( I do often hybrids!)

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice to listen to and well done I think. You have good melodic development and use of instruments and the ending is effective. I didn't really care for the breathy pad (organ?) that runs underneath most of it, seems unnecessary to me. The abrupt halts at 1:20 I think would work better as fermata(s) or suspensions possibly. Very good though!

Thank you for the comments!

I had to check if I uploaded the right piece, cause I don't recall having an organ here neither a pad.

Anyway it's so interesting to discover how someone is receipting (or not) different aspects, intention, mood, technique, craft.

Ingo Lee said:

Very nice to listen to and well done I think. You have good melodic development and use of instruments and the ending is effective. I didn't really care for the breathy pad (organ?) that runs underneath most of it, seems unnecessary to me. The abrupt halts at 1:20 I think would work better as fermata(s) or suspensions possibly. Very good though!

Hi Eric,

I think this piece sounds quite cinematic and has very good qualities. I would add some longer reverb where the music stops a few times in the middle. Enough to carry to the other side if you know what I mean.

Very best,

Larry Elliott

Hi Larry,

I appreciate your comments, to what concern reverb I acted here as a sound engineer and that is the max I can do in regard of the venue size. Both concert hall I record often have less reverb than here. I wanted this one more Horner than Zimmer...

Best

Eric

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service