Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

This was written for the credits to a film I scored for a class at Berkley School of music.  The guy who mixed it for me added Delay.  I really liked how it changed the piano sound, but I couldn't figure out how he did it.

Views: 52

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow, this is so beautiful!  Soaring, uplifting, and moving effortlessly, like water, through different rhythms and keys.  I can well imagine this in a cinematic context.  Are you going to extend it, Emily?  

Thanks Henry!  I appreciate your encouraging comments!  I hadn't thought to extend it.  Hmm.  I could think up a 3rd theme, and then make it a rondo.  

Henry Morris said:

wow, this is so beautiful!  Soaring, uplifting, and moving effortlessly, like water, through different rhythms and keys.  I can well imagine this in a cinematic context.  Are you going to extend it, Emily?  

Fun little piece

Nice work! I agree the delay adds positively to the track. Do you this attached to the film? Or can I find a link to the film as well? 

The film was for student purposes only, so it's not legal to post the film, which is a shame, because it's one of my better scores.  Oh well.

Timothy Smith said:

Nice work! I agree the delay adds positively to the track. Do you this attached to the film? Or can I find a link to the film as well? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service