Hi,

Performing my latest work for piano

Renaissance Melody

Regards,

Saul

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very beautiful indeed. I enjoyed every moment of this excellent self performed piece. One could not ask for more: a new composition of high class performed by the composer himself.

Well done, Saul.

/Kjell

Saul, this is exquisitely beautiful. Most impressive!

I think you should cut an album. You've got plenty of music and you play most of it yourself. I'd buy it!

Thank you Kjell for your kind words, glad you enjoyed it. 

Best Wishes

Kjell Prytz said:

Very beautiful indeed. I enjoyed every moment of this excellent self performed piece. One could not ask for more: a new composition of high class performed by the composer himself.

Well done, Saul.

/Kjell

Thank you Jorfi, glad you liked the piece.

About the Album, do you mean a downloadable digital album or a physical album, cause I do have downloadable version on my site www.saulgefen.com but if you're interested in a physical one, than I would have to think about creating one.

Best Wishes and Thanks again 

Jörfi Terríson said:

I think you should cut an album. You've got plenty of music and you play most of it yourself. I'd buy it!

No, a digitial one will suffice. I will have to check that out!

Thank you.

Saul Gefen said:

About the Album, do you mean a downloadable digital album or a physical album, cause I do have downloadable version on my site www.saulgefen.com but if you're interested in a physical one, than I would have to think about creating one.

Jörfi Terríson said:

Ok Thanks for the interest.

Best Wishes

Jörfi Terríson said:

No, a digitial one will suffice. I will have to check that out!

Thank you.

Saul Gefen said:

Jörfi Terríson said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service