Replies

• Very beautiful indeed. I enjoyed every moment of this excellent self performed piece. One could not ask for more: a new composition of high class performed by the composer himself.

Well done, Saul.

/Kjell

• Saul, this is exquisitely beautiful. Most impressive!

I think you should cut an album. You've got plenty of music and you play most of it yourself. I'd buy it!

• Thank you Kjell for your kind words, glad you enjoyed it. 

Best Wishes

Kjell Prytz said:

Very beautiful indeed. I enjoyed every moment of this excellent self performed piece. One could not ask for more: a new composition of high class performed by the composer himself.

Well done, Saul.

/Kjell

Renaissance Melody
    Hi, Performing my latest work for piano Renaissance Melody Regards, Saul Saul Gefen · Renaissance Melody
  • Thank you Jorfi, glad you liked the piece.

About the Album, do you mean a downloadable digital album or a physical album, cause I do have downloadable version on my site www.saulgefen.com but if you're interested in a physical one, than I would have to think about creating one.

Best Wishes and Thanks again 

Jörfi Terríson said:

Saul, this is exquisitely beautiful. Most impressive!

I think you should cut an album. You've got plenty of music and you play most of it yourself. I'd buy it!

• No, a digitial one will suffice. I will have to check that out!

Thank you.

Saul Gefen said:

Thank you Jorfi, glad you liked the piece.

About the Album, do you mean a downloadable digital album or a physical album, cause I do have downloadable version on my site www.saulgefen.com but if you're interested in a physical one, than I would have to think about creating one.

Jörfi Terríson said:

Renaissance Melody
    Hi, Performing my latest work for piano Renaissance Melody Regards, Saul Saul Gefen · Renaissance Melody
  • Ok Thanks for the interest.

Best Wishes

Jörfi Terríson said:

No, a digitial one will suffice. I will have to check that out!

Thank you.

Saul Gefen said:

Thank you Jorfi, glad you liked the piece.

Jörfi Terríson said:

Renaissance Melody
This reply was deleted.