Hello colleagues, I posted this a couple of years ago, it has gone through some significant modification since then, based on feedback from brass players. I find a big challenge in writing music for instruments I don’t play in terms of writing music that is physically possible. In this latest iteration, I used a built-in tool in Finale to flag notes beyond the reach of intermediate players and moved large hunks of the piece around, transposed notes from the outer ranges of the instruments into the middle range, changing keys, and rewriting some parts altogether to try and get it to the point of being as playable as possible. If I can get it in front of a group, hoping to get some feedback on how well the lines fit into their idea of playability. Score in the YT, and comments as always invited.