Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Colors - write a piece of up to two minutes duration on the theme of one of the following colors: red, yellow, blue, orange, purple, green, black, white. The piece can be in any style for any instrumentation. An MP3 or link to an outside service (e.g., Soundcloud, YouTube) is required. PDF is strongly suggested, but not required. An optional text describing the work of no more than 3 short sentences is suggested. Entries should be sent to me through this site. Deadline for entries is 1/3/21 at 5 pm EST.

Views: 1206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’m im

Very good Mikael, you are #25!

Deadline to express interest (but not to submit an entry) is 10/31/20 at 5 pm -

I am in ))

Ok, Irina, you are #26!

I'll give it a go!

Very good Jörfi, you are #27!

The deadline to enter this contest has passed. No more new entrants will be accepted. The rules and deadline for the contest will be posted soon.

Colors - write a piece of up to two minutes duration on the theme of one of the following colors: red, yellow, blue, orange, purple, green, black, white. The piece can be in any style for any instrumentation. An MP3 or link to an outside service (e.g., Soundcloud, YouTube) is required. PDF is strongly suggested, but not required. An optional text describing the work of no more than 3 short sentences is suggested. Entries should be sent to me through this site. Deadline for entries is 1/3/21 at 5 pm EST.

What do you want to do ?
New mail
Can I just clarify because I am outwith USA, is the deadline 3rd of January, or 1st March. Thanks!

So the contest is open to anyone/everyone—not just those who have already committed?

The deadline for music to be submitted to me is January 3rd, 2021 at 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. No new contestants can enter the contest, that deadline has passed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service