Contest: “Colors” - DEADLINE PASSED

Colors - write a piece of up to two minutes duration on the theme of one of the following colors: red, yellow, blue, orange, purple, green, black, white. The piece can be in any style for any instrumentation. An MP3 or link to an outside service (e.g., Soundcloud, YouTube) is required. PDF is strongly suggested, but not required. An optional text describing the work of no more than 3 short sentences is suggested. Entries should be sent to me through this site. Deadline for entries is 1/3/21 at 5 pm EST.

You need to be a member of Composers' Forum to add comments!

Join Composers' Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ah, when you click on "Forums", then it is the top one of the list (this forum, "Contests", you just wrote in is the second one, just below that)

• Hi Niela, the decision is made by member vote -

NIELA MILLER said:

Do you decide the winner or do we vote?

Contest: “Colors” - DEADLINE PASSED
    Colors - write a piece of up to two minutes duration on the theme of one of the following colors: red, yellow, blue, orange, purple, green, black, wh…
  • Gary,

I must apologize. I meant to enter my piece into the contest but I ended up getting a scoring gig and I simply didn't have time to focus on the piece. However, I have now. Please keep me in the loop for future contests. I really do appreciate a community like this.

-Jim  BTW Happy New Year! 

• Next time James! Cograts on the gig!

• Can we have the results?

• https://composersforum.ning.com/forum/topics/colors-contest-vote-her...

COLORS CONTEST - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!
    YOUR VOTE REQUESTED!! Voting in this contest is open to all members. Please listen to all the entries in this contest and vote on your top 3. The dea…
  • Hi Gav, could not find any other way of replying to you so I hope this is permissible.  I don't think the email came from you and also think it is a scam as I have read one other post quoting the same sort of thing.  I am afraid I deleted he email after your email.  Thanks, Kevin.

• Hi Kevin, we had a spammer this week sending bogus messages to several members. The spammer was removed a couple of days ago, let me know if you have any future trouble -

Gav

• Thanks Gav.

This reply was deleted.