Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hello members! Composers’ Forum is proposing the following contest - write a piece of music about an animal. The piece can be any instrumentation, any style, and should be of 2 minutes duration or less. If you are interested to join, reply to this thread indicating you would be interested in participating. In order for the contest to be a go, at least 8 composers must sign up. Please do not submit any entries at this point, just express your interest. Deadline to express interest (but *not* to submit an entry) is Oct. 7 at 5 pm EST!

Views: 567

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in.
Is there an entry fee or is this just for fun.?

Thanks Graeme, no entry fee!

Hi Gav, this sounds like fun    count me in.

Great Roger, glad you’re on board!

Damn, would like to join if this is a thing

Thanks Jordan, you’re in! We now have 3 composers in, 5 more will be needed for the contest to be a go. Deadline to express interest (but not to submit an entry) is Sept. 30 at 5 pm EST -

Count me in please Gav.

Thanks Stephen, with you in, we have 4 commits, 4 more and the contest is a go!

Ok...I have a piece ready to submit.

Thanks Bruce, and please do not submit anything yet! With you in, we have 5 commits, 3 more are needed for the contest to be a go! All, deadline to express interest (but not to submit an entry) is 9/30/18 at 5 pm EST

Well, I think I might like to give it a try. My Daddy always says "What the (heck)". Oops sorry.

Thanks Darlene, you are #6! If we can get two more, the contest will be a go!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service