Animals Contest - ENTRY DEADLINE PASSED

Hello members! Composers’ Forum is proposing the following contest - write a piece of music about an animal. The piece can be any instrumentation, any style, and should be of 2 minutes duration or less. If you are interested to join, reply to this thread indicating you would be interested in participating. In order for the contest to be a go, at least 8 composers must sign up. Please do not submit any entries at this point, just express your interest. Deadline to express interest (but *not* to submit an entry) is Oct. 7 at 5 pm EST!

You need to be a member of Composers' Forum to add comments!

Join Composers' Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• First entry is in, thanks! Contestants, the deadline to get your entry in is 11/30/18 at 5 pm EST -

• Note to entrants: there will be prizes for this contest! Artist Julie Brown, who did such a bang-up job designing T-shirts for our 4 Elements contest last spring, is currently working on a new design for “Animals.” If you’d like to see what her art looks like, it’s here

4 Elements Contest
    In the Spring of 2018, The Composers' Forum held a contest based on the idea of the 4 Classical elements, Air, Water, Fire, and Earth. Composers we…
  • 2nd and 3rd entries are in, thanks! Deadline to get your entry to me is 11/30/18 at 5 pm EST -

• 4th entry is in, thanks!
  • If I send a Youtube link, I'm afraid my name will be visible somewhere on the Youtube page. Is that a problem?

• That is fine Johan!
  • Hello entrants, 

The deadline to have your entry to me is 11/30/18 at 5 pm EST -

Gav

• Hi Gav,

I see that you say we need to friend you in order to send an entry, but I am having trouble figuring out how to do that. Can you send me a link or an explanation? Sorry to be such a nimrod!   Thanks, Nancy Tucker

• No problem Nancy, I sent you a friend request. Once you’ve accepted, send me a note and I will reply with an e-mail address you can send your entry to -

Gav

• Hi Gav, Thanks so much!  Nancy Tucker

This reply was deleted.