Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hello dear members

as a way of presententing myself, I would like to share my latest string quartet "End Game" about the collapse of the ecosystem.

Gloomy, I know...

I compose in finale and use VSL as Virtual intrument for playback, still a noob in the vitrual instrument department, so bear with me.

Be well and have a good day.

Christophe

https://soundcloud.com/christophe-h-roufosse/end-game-1

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Chris--

This is very well written--a very passionate and touching string quartet which I enjoyed very much.

It kept my interest the entire way through, and you could not have done a better job with it. From beginning to end it hangs together so well, and the music carries its most important message admirably, and with great power.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Bob

Dreary and depressing but quite well done Christophe, it is modern and yet accessible. Not the bright spot of my day but still I'm impressed!

I thought you did quite well with the sound, the articulations and colors are beautiful.  Some of the violin tones at the end are a bit harsh to my ear and I would probably use less reverb but reverb use is generally accepted as necessary for orchestral sound and I am in the minority with that opinion.

Can you tell us which of VSL's packages you are using?

Hello i use solo strings and never doppler back

Hi Chris, solo strings sounds good but what is "doppler back"?

Christophe Heroufosse said:

I meant I never looked back. sorry for the typpo

Ingo Lee said:

Hi Chris, solo strings sounds good but what is "doppler back"?

Christophe Heroufosse said:

Hi dear members,

I wante to sare a litlle solo iece for viola, written ias a tribute to Padre Pio.

https://soundcloud.com/christophe-h-roufosse/padre-pio

Hope you'll like it!

Christophe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service