Heya all,
I thought I'd post a recent performance I had of a piece, Rebirth of the Wilds which was for a New York group called Argento. Sorry beforehand for some serious score errors, there's some typos in this version of the sheet music.

Kento - Rebirth of the Wilds (Argento).mp3

Kento - Chamber - Rebirth of the Wilds.pdf

You need to be a member of Composers' Forum to add comments!

Join Composers' Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow! I was both impressed and fascinated with your creativity in that piece. When I have more time I'll have to listen to it again and check out some of your other pieces.

Paul
  • Stravinsky fan eh ;) Good job! For how long have you been composing?
  • Thanks Miguel! I've been composing on and off since 14, but I'm currently studying classical composition in school. I definitely like Stravinsky and Hindemith, but I've listened mostly to Prokofiev in the past!

Miguel Marquez said:
    Stravinsky fan eh ;) Good job! For how long have you been composing?
    Performance of piece for Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Strings
    Heya all,I thought I'd post a recent performance I had of a piece, Rebirth of the Wilds which was for a New York group called Argento. Sorry beforeha…
  • Thanks! The piece ended up being a little ironic, which in retrospect I'm happy with.

Paul Jacobs said:
    Wow! I was both impressed and fascinated with your creativity in that piece. When I have more time I'll have to listen to it again and check out some of your other pieces.

Paul
    Performance of piece for Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon and Strings
    Heya all,I thought I'd post a recent performance I had of a piece, Rebirth of the Wilds which was for a New York group called Argento. Sorry beforeha…
  • Great stuff - I really enjoyed that, a lovely mix of instruments, lots of colour and life.
    Cheers
    Chris
  • very very good, I enjoyed ths a lot, more of it I say!
This reply was deleted.