P. C. Christmas Music

This Christmas, I mean holiday season, when you gather the family around the Christmas, I mean holiday tree to sing Christmas, I mean holiday carols, I mean songs, but you don’t want to offend anyone, just put on this recording and sing the politically correct lyrics I have printed out for your convience. 

We wish you a normal holiday

And an okay future

Deck the halls with bowls of jello

Ya da ya da ya da ya dya ya

Tis the season to be mellow

Ya da ya da ya da ya da ya

Don we now our straight apparel

Ya da ya ya da ya ya da ya

Toll the ancient holiday  carol

Ya da ya da ya da ya da ya

I’m dreaming of a nice holiday

Just like the ones I didn’t know

Where the Walmarts glisten

And children listen

To hear shoppers on the go

I’m dreaming of a nice holiday

With every holiday card I write

May you never slip on the ice

And may all you holidays be nice

Happy holiday to you

Happy holiday to you

Happy holiday dear holiday person

Happy holiday to you

Merry Christmas, Bob, Kristofer, Gavin, Saul, Michael, Michael T, Raymond, Roger,  Fredrick, Oliver, Gene, Tim, Rush, and Miss Gorgeous, where ever you are.

Lawrence

P.C. Christmas music.pdf

P.C. Christmas music (.mus).mp3

You need to be a member of Composers' Forum to add comments!

Join Composers' Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm not quite sure where this came from or which 1 of you is responsible for the inspiration but  

'How much wit could a nit-wit knit -If a nit-wit could knit wit?'

ps I kinda miss Saul      what was his offense again?

• Why don't we just rename Christmas -The Silly Season. It seems to be that around here! :)

• Times up        the answer....... Not a whit
    roger stancill said:

I'm not quite sure where this came from or which 1 of you is responsible for the inspiration but  

'How much wit could a nit-wit knit -If a nit-wit could knit wit?'

P. C. Christmas Music
    This Christmas, I mean holiday season, when you gather the family around the Christmas, I mean holiday tree to sing Christmas, I mean holiday carols,…
  • That's all ?    man you guys are tough        everyones got some kind of complex  

I do hope everyone has a Harmonic Holiday  or whatever YOU decide to call it.....

Quite sincerely, Roger   it's the thought that counts

( there's really only 3 types of holidays-    those that count and those that don't )    

Kristofer Emerig said:

Roger, I believe he's celebrating his birthday, but they say he'll return.

roger stancill said:

• You're right.  I never thought of that.  Anyway I've been on vacation, but the Forum goes on unabated.

"I'm dreaming of a nice vacation."  Has a nice ring to it.

Lawrence

• Hey, I was a dork long before Bill O'Reilly.  I'm offended that Bill O'Reilly copied my dorkiness. 

Vincent Avila said:

[[This Christmas, I mean holiday season, when you gather the family around the Christmas, I mean holiday tree to sing Christmas, I mean holiday carols, I mean songs, but you don’t want to offend anyone, just put on this recording and sing the politically correct lyrics I have printed out for your convience]]

Looks like some dork's been watching too much Fox news..

Say hey to O'Reilly for me.

BTW..As an Atheiest, I don't give a Damn what you call it, the war on Christmas is within thyself.

P. C. Christmas Music
    This Christmas, I mean holiday season, when you gather the family around the Christmas, I mean holiday tree to sing Christmas, I mean holiday carols,…
  • Vincent,

I realize people can be a little down at Christmas time.  That's why I wrote this music.  It's difficult to go from   woe woe woe to  ho ho ho  all at once.  It is my sincere hope that my music will raise you to a medium level of mellowness, so that from that vantage point you may glimpse and someday experience the true joy of Christmas.

Lawrence

michael diemer said:

Looks like some dork's been watching too much CNN/MSNBC/NPR/CBS/ABC and Al Jazeera/

Vincent Avila said:

• Kristofer and Michael,

Now look what you've done.  I was trying to be cute, but you guys are being provocative.  Pretty soon we'll have the NSA shutting down the forum for writing subversive music.

Lawrence

Kristofer Emerig said:

Yes, those government agencies cited all bring a certain professionalism and journalistic standard to programming (literally), but I prefer more moderate, centrist coverage such as Prensa Latina, Pravda, or Xinhua.

Hey, if you're into Koolaid, why dilute it? Full strength!

*This quip has been abridged and optimized for NSA archiving.

michael diemer said:

Looks like some dork's been watching too much CNN/MSNBC/NPR/CBS/ABC and Al Jazeera/

Vincent Avila said:

This reply was deleted.