Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Let me know what you think. Tried to use a variety of textures in this one. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brN1z4NlUyE

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic !  Quite an imaginative and exciting piece  thats a lot of fun to listen to. Congrats ! 

Thanks! Really appreciate the kind words. I like this one as well :)

Sahir Haider said:

Fantastic !  Quite an imaginative and exciting piece  thats a lot of fun to listen to. Congrats ! 

Impressively virtuosic piece and technique. :)

That's really impressive. I would recommend a better recording quality. With that kind of recording, you are quite loosing a bit of the dynamics. The musicality, the base line, the technicality, Melody, Harmony; All working in synergy and delivering a tremendously beautiful work. Well done man

Oh that's really good! This was awesome, I really enjoyed it. Lots of talent, energy, and technical prowess demonstrated here. I hope you continue to pursue music. I'm going through some of your pieces on Youtube now. You should find a studio with a nice piano and get your catalog of works recorded, pay a little to distribute them on Spotify / digitally, and start gaining a following, you'll go far. 

Thank you!

Stephen C. Doonan said:

Impressively virtuosic piece and technique. :)

I appreciate the kind words! Glad you like my music :)

David Lilly said:

Oh that's really good! This was awesome, I really enjoyed it. Lots of talent, energy, and technical prowess demonstrated here. I hope you continue to pursue music. I'm going through some of your pieces on Youtube now. You should find a studio with a nice piano and get your catalog of works recorded, pay a little to distribute them on Spotify / digitally, and start gaining a following, you'll go far. 

Thank you so much!

Sahir Haider said:

Fantastic !  Quite an imaginative and exciting piece  thats a lot of fun to listen to. Congrats ! 

Yeah I know. Thanks for the feedback, appreciate the listen!

Islam Y.Omari said:

That's really impressive. I would recommend a better recording quality. With that kind of recording, you are quite loosing a bit of the dynamics. The musicality, the base line, the technicality, Melody, Harmony; All working in synergy and delivering a tremendously beautiful work. Well done man

Amazing piano technique. Well-written composition, if a bit conventional. Nothing wrong with that, but it makes me wonder what you will be able to do when you have expanded your horizons, and ventured into more imaginative, more original regions of musical space!

Thanks so much, really appreciate the kind feedback! Do you mean going atonal? 

michael diemer said:

Amazing piano technique. Well-written composition, if a bit conventional. Nothing wrong with that, but it makes me wonder what you will be able to do when you have expanded your horizons, and ventured into more imaginative, more original regions of musical space!

No, more imaginative. You'll figure it out. and it will be great when you do.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sign up info

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service