For all the dreamers and the lovers of this wonderful world!
There is hope and love.
Life and love is a journey, and like a living organism, both has to be tended to and fed.

This song is especially dedicated to my lovely wife, Mimi!!!

Original composition by Rene A, JUN 2022.

https://youtu.be/h2LMHEOeSJM

You need to be a member of Composers' Forum to add comments!

Join Composers' Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Rene,

An effectual piece in a sound that seems to border on pop and modern country at the same time. Your rhythm playing is quite good, I can hear the confidence in it, something which cannot be faked. Well done!

Gav

• Hi Gavin,

Love the modern country.  I was just invited by a close friend to fill in for him playing bass guitar in a country band, and I enjoyed it a lot.  Country music is so much fun, and the story telling is always enjoyable.

Thanks for the wonderful comments, Gavin!!!

Respectfully,

Rene

• Dear Rene,

I love your wonderful song with a strong flavour of the 60s - and your awesome voice. GREAT! 

Gerd

• Hi Gerd,

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback!

I love the 60s and the 70s, and very happy to hear that my sound reflect these best decades!

Respectfully,

Rene

• I love the sincerity in all the things you do but it not really my kind of style so it would be pointless to try and give constructive criticism. But I know you give pleasure to many so I hope you long continue.

• Hi David,

You are so much appreciated.

In music, especially in singing, if you are not sincere in the delivery of the message and the song, it will not be effective.  So I try to be all-in when singing.  Your comment about sincerity, in itself, is the best constructive criticism one can receive.  And coming from you, this is a huge compliment, and I will take it with gratitude and all-smiles!

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Rene

This reply was deleted.