Made my first sale today

Just wanted to share with you that I made my first sale today. I am trying to get started in selling royalty free music online and today I made my first sale.

I started up 17 days ago and for me it's pretty cool to have made the first sale with only 5 tracks online a very few views :-)

Happy composing :-)

You need to be a member of Composers' Forum to add comments!

Join Composers' Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you so much George. Everybody that stops by will have free beer :-)

More compositions are in the making and hopefully more sales. Have great day!

• Where do you sell your music Anders?

• I sell my music at Productiontrax, Revostock, Pond5 & Yookamusic, but more sites are being added as I have more tracks to offer. If you want to know more about the project you can visit my blog about at eaglecinematics.com.

In the future I will also upload my music to dedicated music libraries, but for some of the best libraries you need to have a portfolio of 20-40 tracks or more. That's what I'm working at right now - Composing more tracks and marketing my music online. So far I have 10 tracks online :-)

• Congratulations! Awesome!

• Did you sell one of the tracks you posted here?

• @Charles, thank you!

@Gav, thanks, it means a lot.

@David,  I have sold most the tracks posted at my blog once. A few of the tracks was also posted here. In total I have had 9 sales so far :-)

• Congratulations! That's great!

• wonderful news, inspires us all!!!!!!

• Fabulous, Anders.  I love to hear success stories.  It gives all of us hope.  Congrats and continued good

luck!!

Michael Forbes

This reply was deleted.