Replies

• Very cinematic, it brought me to the "Piano", by Michael Nyman.

It's a beautiful piece and I would try a more liberal and romantic interpretation of the score, to go against the ostinato structure of the piece.

• Sorry to say that the only thing that piqued my interest was the short second subject at m17.

Otherwise its basically chord progression with triplets

• Thank you, Alfredo.
    Of course, it could be played differently. But while playing I had impression that I should not disturb rythm too much. I am sure a better pianist than me would do it much better. 
    And yes, I was quite inspired by music from that movie, and by Yann Tiersen's minimalistic compositions. 

Alfredo Reis Deus said:

Very cinematic, it brought me to the "Piano", by Michael Nyman.

It's a beautiful piece and I would try a more liberal and romantic interpretation of the score, to go against the ostinato structure of the piece.

Little piece for piano
    Hello all!I want to share with you my new, little piece for piano, nothing big. I hope you will enjoy it :) I will be grateful for any comments and s…
  • Thank you for listening. It was meant to be easy and simple, and only create the climate. 

Michael Lofting said:

Sorry to say that the only thing that piqued my interest was the short second subject at m17.

Otherwise its basically chord progression with triplets

Little piece for piano
    Hello all!I want to share with you my new, little piece for piano, nothing big. I hope you will enjoy it :) I will be grateful for any comments and s…
This reply was deleted.