Replies

• Yes please!

Paul Smith said:

If you're interested, Stephen, I could send you a message with a link in it to a work-in-progress I've got going that's using Valhalla. Just let me know. 

How do YOU add reverb and manipulate EQ?
    Hey guys, Which programs/plugins do you use for reverb and EQ manipulation? Why are they your favorites? I want something that is usable within Rea…
  • Alright, give me about a half hour, hour at the max, and I'll send it. I've got to try to adjust the levels in one short section and then upload it to Soundcloud, ok?

Stephen Williams said:

Yes please!

Paul Smith said:

If you're interested, Stephen, I could send you a message with a link in it to a work-in-progress I've got going that's using Valhalla. Just let me know. 

Hey guys, Which programs/plugins do you use for reverb and EQ manipulation? Why are they your favorites? I want something that is usable within Rea…
  • Check your 'inbox' for the link in about 5 minutes.

edit- looks like we have to be friends before I can send you a message... Go ahead and accept my request, if you like, and then I'll send it.

Stephen Williams said:

Yes please!

Paul Smith said:

This reply was deleted.