Replies

• OK. I'll take that as a no.
    tony
  • Could you go into some details as to what you are offering and your back ground?
  • Hi Tyler

This is not an offer. I am curious to know what the course offers and if any user was willing to comment on their experience with it.

best to you,
    tony
  • perhaps you could leave us a link.
    I know what your talking about and I have wondered about it.
    I just tried to find the workshop page but I can't find it cause all I can find is the Jon Howard Appleton co-developer of the Synclavie

What I have always wondered is "is this the same guy?" if it is the same guy then it may be a worthwhile investment because Jon Howard Appleton was the founder of the acustic-electric music graduate program at Dartmouth. But I dont think it is the same guy because there is no mention of the workshop on his personal webpage.

the workshop you are talking about had a really.. IDK... scum sucker of a look to it.. everything was all "ooohhhhh look at my secret music composing technique, filled with mystery which you can unlock by sending me money"
    But I can't even find it on google so maybe they were put out of business or something.

tony hartmann said:
    Hi Tyler

This is not an offer. I am curious to know what the course offers and if any user was willing to comment on their experience with it.

best to you,
    tony
    composition workshops/instruction\
    anyone tried the jon appleton workshop? tony hartmann
  • Mike
    I got the same information. I was more curious about what the educators today believe will be effective training for composers.
    I'm not going to pursue this course any further. It was advertised on the right side of the forum page, so I took a shot to see if someone had tried it.

Thanks for the response. I wish you well,
    tony h
This reply was deleted.