Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hello members,

CF is based on Ning Technology. We are currently at Ning version 2. In the coming weeks I will be exploring Ning version 3 with an eye towards upgrading. Watch for announcements as the upgrade proceeds forward. Incidentally, I could use a few volunteers to help me with some testing of Ning 3 I will be doing, reply on this thread or PM me if interested. Looking for 4 volunteers total.

Gav

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The forum is being upgraded from Ning 2 to Ning 3. The date for the upgrade will soon be announced. During the upgrade, there will be a period of time when you will not be able to make changes on the current site as data is being moved over to the new site. Watch this thread and the top of the home page for the announcement!

The CF upgrade date is being pinned down and will soon be available. During the time of the upgrade, you won't be able to post on this site. This is because going live involves copying the data over from this site and onto the new one, and then turning off this site and turning on the new one. Estimated down time is 1-2 days. Watch this thread and the top of the home page for further announcements!

Gav

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service