Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hello members,

CF is based on Ning Technology. We are currently at Ning version 2. In the coming weeks I will be exploring Ning version 3 with an eye towards upgrading. Watch for announcements as the upgrade proceeds forward. Incidentally, I could use a few volunteers to help me with some testing of Ning 3 I will be doing, reply on this thread or PM me if interested. Looking for 4 volunteers total.

Gav

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be glad to help out, Gav. This place has needed a refresh for years. Getting the audio player alone will be worth the price of admission so to speak. 

Let me know how I can be of help!

Thanks Michael, I will be in touch as things progress -

Gav

Hi Gav,

If you still need volunteers for the testing, you can count on me, I'm happy to help.

Jos

Thanks Jos, I do still need volunteers and appreciate you stepping up. I will be in touch before long -

Gav

Hi Gav - I'll try and help with this, I've been having trouble getting the pages to load on Windows 7.

Thanks Ingo, watch this thread and for a PM from me!

May we expect better interaction with smartphones?

Yes, mobile is rebuilt from the ground up.

Fabio Biolcati said:

May we expect better interaction with smartphones?

Gav Brown said:

Yes, mobile is rebuilt from the ground up.

That's good news.
Sorry I can't help much with testing.

Best

Those who have volunteered to assist with this process will soon be hearing from me

To all members: The CF upgrade has begun. Watch this space for announcements.

I have sent a PM to those who volunteered to assist. Please reply if you are still able to help.

Gav

The Upgrade continues, an announcement about switchover will be made within the next week.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service