Composer's Toolbox - New Blog

Hey, I figured I'd let you all know of a new blog I have up called Composer's Toolbox, which features posts about composing ranging from instrumentation to social networking.  Feel free to check it out: http://composerstoolbox.wordpress.com/

Thanks!

-Dan

You need to be a member of Composers' Forum to add comments!

Join Composers' Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I read your blog about the guitar. I like your blog.  :)    I enjoy my keyboard, but in trying to get reacquainted with my guitar I find it is a more difficult instrument, since it doesn't seem as ergonomically designed as the keyboard.  Also, it takes time to develop callouses.
  • Thanks for reading!  Yeah, the guitar is in constant modification because of ergonomics.  I'm lucky in that I had cello callouses before moving to guitar, so it was a bit easier on my fingers.  Strangely (for a composer, I guess) the keyboard is less native to me than stringed instruments, mainly because of my interest in learning stringed instruments before having formal piano classes.
  • Thanks for reading!  Yeah, the guitar is in constant modification because of ergonomics.  I'm lucky in that I had cello callouses before moving to guitar, so it was a bit easier on my fingers.  Strangely (for a composer, I guess) the keyboard is less native to me than stringed instruments, mainly because of my interest in learning stringed instruments before having formal piano classes.
This reply was deleted.