Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

YOUR VOTE REQUESTED!! Voting in this contest is open to all members. Please listen to all the entries in this contest and vote on your top 3. The deadline to vote is 1/23/21 at 5 pm EST!

VOTE HERE

Views: 1070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Composer 13 - 6 Tones of Blue

Attachments:

Composer 14 - Argentea (Silver)

Composer's description:

Argentea: wondrous night, a pale moonbeam shedding gossamer light, her bright face in the lake-mirror below, all is awash in silver, silver, silver...

Attachments:

Composer 15 - Christmas Eve (White-Blue))

Attachments:

Composer 16 - Beyond the Gates (Purple)

Attachments:

Composer 17 - Sergei sees RED

Composer's description: 

A short Tango for piano trio, based on the first two minutes / two themes of a well known, fantastic and powerful late romantic piece. The original composer may not feel offended, please.

Attachments:

Composer 12 - Celeste (Light Blue)

Composer's description:

Celeste is the Italian for light blue, the color I choose for this piece for flute, clarinet and strings.

My aim was to depict the sky crossed by a gentle wind and filmy clouds chasing each other.

Attachments:

The deadline to vote is 1/23/21 at 5 pm EST!

VOTE HERE

21 votes so far!

24 votes so far! The deadline to vote is 1/23/21 at 5 pm EST!

VOTE HERE

There are a few more days left to vote. Once the voting period has ended, I will tally up in the following way: For each #1 vote, I will give the contestant 3 points, for each #2 vote, 2 points, and for each #3 vote, 1 point. Whoever has the most points wins! The first, second, and third place winners will receive prizes from the Forum Store. 25 votes so far! 

The deadline to vote is 1/23/21 at 5 pm EST

VOTE HERE

The deadline to vote is 1/23/21 at 5 pm EST

VOTE HERE

The deadline to vote has passed, and voting is now over. Results will be posted soon!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service