Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Just a quick note. How you present your work is important. You can compose something great, but if you use bad samples, your presentation will stink. The solution. Go through your samples and choose which sound best- expressive, real, etc. For example, I have an old 'rompler', an Alesis Quadrasynth Plus Piano. It came with about 500 patches. Out of all of those samples, I like about only a dozen or two. I compose music with those particular samples in mind. I really recommend writing for your best samples available, even if that means writing for only a dozen patches/samples. This will really help the presentation of your work. And, of course, if you can afford to acquire great (expensive) sample libraries, do it!

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Michael, I did a little digging and found out the Korg stick is a syncrosoft product. The same company Cubase uses. The stick should be compatible with other companies that used the protocol also refrred to as an eliscenser. sycrosoft software. 

link

I looked at them, the E-licenser has no info on it. The EW has Rh-os or something (hard to see it), made in China.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service