Hi forum mates!

I've just finished my third piece for album, Soaring thouhts. It's a modern nocturne. The piece has nice sorrounding, beautiful and sad in the same time, but decide it yourself.
I hope you'll like it. ;)

Leave your thoughts about the piece here and don't forget to subscribe to my channel on youtube :)

Thank you!

You need to be a member of Composers' Forum to add comments!

Join Composers' Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I congratulate you on a nice performance as well as a nice composition. The work seemed to be a blend between classical music and popular music; I could hear elements of both. As a classical composer myself, I personally prefer pieces with more tonal movement (changing keys, displaced harmonies, and so forth) but this work was enjoyable nonetheless.

Thank you for sharing.

• Thank you very much! I'm very happy to read your comment :)

Jörfi Terríson said:

I congratulate you on a nice performance as well as a nice composition. The work seemed to be a blend between classical music and popular music; I could hear elements of both. As a classical composer myself, I personally prefer pieces with more tonal movement (changing keys, displaced harmonies, and so forth) but this work was enjoyable nonetheless.

Thank you for sharing.

Blue Moon - solo piano piece - original composition
    Hi forum mates!   I've just finished my third piece for album, Soaring thouhts. It's a modern nocturne. The piece has nice sorrounding, beautiful an…
  • Very nice and well-played.  Nothing to critique here.  Agreed with the beautiful & sad thing, and reminds me a little of a piece of mine called Stitches, although yours is more complex: https://composersforum.ning.com/forum/topics/stitches-piano-solo 

Oh, my only criticism: don't wear a shirt with very thin strips on video :)

Stitches (piano solo)
    Here's a piano solo I wrote called Stitches.  Would love some feedback, good or bad, objective or subjective. Thanks! Updated to new version of tr…
  • Beautifully played - some real melodic hooks in here. I love the power of those low notes. Full on... well done!
This reply was deleted.