Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Hello, I don't post here often, but I wanted to share these some piano miniatures I wrote lately, to hopefully get some feedback about them. This one is titled "Ballade", and has a simple structure and short melodic phrases.

I have attached the audio file (computer generated), and the pdf of the score.

I appreciate any feedback :)

François

Views: 35

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Francois,

These are simply lovely pieces. Very late-night, dreamy, ethereal - quite the kind of pieces I'd love to play after midnight in the atrium of a mansion (if I had one!) I could imagine someone in a long gown standing listening on a night-covered stair.

So, very nice to listen to.

I won't comment separately on the Nocturne as I'd be saying exactly the same thing.

Thanks,

Dane.

Thank you for your kind comment Dane! I do have a particular fondness of night pieces, and your description is quite appreciable too. I am glad you enjoyed them.

François

Dane Aubrun said:

Hi, Francois,

These are simply lovely pieces. Very late-night, dreamy, ethereal - quite the kind of pieces I'd love to play after midnight in the atrium of a mansion (if I had one!) I could imagine someone in a long gown standing listening on a night-covered stair.

So, very nice to listen to.

I won't comment separately on the Nocturne as I'd be saying exactly the same thing.

Thanks,

Dane.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service