Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

This composition describes Aarushi sneaking up the spiral staircase to reach the top of her father's (the King) study. She peaks through and sees the coast is clear and proceeds to his desk where he has left a 'Kala-Jnana Crystal'. She peers into it and sees a spiral galaxy.

Views: 15

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like this one too, but your other piece had more of an impact on me.  I could be completely off here, but this piece also reminded me of some music by Olafur Arnalds. 

Thanks for your comments, Sahir. Olafur Arnolds is an incredible artist, love his works - they suck you in to the moment no matter where you are.

Sahir Haider said:

I like this one too, but your other piece had more of an impact on me.  I could be completely off here, but this piece also reminded me of some music by Olafur Arnalds. 

Very true regarding Olafur Arnalds.

Tarun Prajapat said:

Thanks for your comments, Sahir. Olafur Arnolds is an incredible artist, love his works - they suck you in to the moment no matter where you are.

Sahir Haider said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service