Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'trio' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Whole Tones of Blue

Hi all, Here's my submission for this year's contest. (For the forum members who were not aware of the contest and the submitted pieces.)…

Started by Jos Wylin

6 Feb 11
Reply by Jos Wylin

Woodwindsong for mental asylum lobby

I wrote this composition for flute, clarinet in B and bassoon. I produced the track as a live performance simulation with few sound effects…

Started by nenopro

8 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by nenopro

Perpetuum mobile

Trying to take some advice to heart of those who mean well to me... Here is a trio with a set of instruments you won't find together that o…

Started by Erwin van Delft

1 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by H. S. Teoh

Trio for Flute, Violin and Cello [Virtal - Trio from the new world]

Hi! I am glad to post my new work with the video, that shows the whole process of composing it in a fast-forward mode. In this track, l…

Started by Alexey Arkhipenko

4 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Alexey Arkhipenko

Mantas Savickis - "Broken Lines" for oboe, bassoon and piano

My composition for oboe, bassoon and piano, composed in 2012. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ab2ckOwn1zM be…

Started by Mantas Savickis

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kemp

Composition for small ensembles

This seems like a great forum to discuss composition techniques so I wonder if I can raise a discussion on composing for a small number of…

Started by Luci Holland

39 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Luci Holland

"The Forever Song" for Guitar Trio in F# Minor

This is a song I had stowed away in my library for the longest time. I decided to dig it up because I am sincerely curious to see what you…

Started by Noah Fraioli

4 May 21, 2012
Reply by Clark Nichols

"Kinesis - Overture" for Guitar Trio

This is the beginning of what I hope will be my proudest accomplishment to date: a concept album called "The Bleak December". It's based on…

Started by Noah Fraioli

2 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Noah Fraioli

Swirling Burkhas

A Trio piece with bulgarian rhythms and arabic scales. This is the head for a jazz improvisation Any criticism?

Started by John walter

4 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Paul Evan Magee

Fugue No. 1

Greetings!   I have composed 3 voice fugue for string trio: violin, viola, and cello. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3IgDNhcCBg Thank yo…

Started by Minseo Park

4 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Minseo Park

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service