Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

All Discussions Tagged 'classical' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Competition: Florence String Quartet Call For Scores

Associazione Artes Italia holds the second edition of Florence String Quartet Call for Scores, the international competition dedicated to s…

Started by Artes Italia

3 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Alexey Arkhipenko

String Quartet (Bass, violoncello, viola, and violin)

"Strings Speak" was one of my first "completed" (I never added dynamics) compositions that I'm revisiting now.  Will have sheet music Wedne…

Started by Hunter Bolton

11 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Tyler Hughes

Overture to the Crisis in Ukraine: Symphonic Work for Orchestra without Glockenspiel and Electric Harpsichord

(Skip this if you don't like to read about the music you listen to). http://picosong.com/CQcS An explanation of the techniques and materi…

Started by Olmnilnlolm

3 May 14, 2014
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

The Bright Window

Greetings all, I'm new here and this is my first post.   ! I thought I would start by posting a link to my latest work 'The Bright Window…

Started by Wayne Joseph Kington

0 Jan 23, 2014

Help Understanding Uniquely Written Music.

Help Understanding Uniquely Written Music.What the name implies, i require help or some kind of tips or explanations on music that isnt 4 c…

Started by Jean-Luc Thomas

12 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Vincent Avila

Zehro

Hello all, this is a piece I wrote built around the piano melody. All parts are written and recorded by myself except for the drums. I'd li…

Started by Jacob Read

1 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Gav Brown

Interstellar String Quartet

Hi! This is my first post on the forum. First I would like to say that I am very glad to find a forum, where people post compositions, that…

Started by Alexey Arkhipenko

19 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Alexey Arkhipenko

Balloon Ride (Latest Piece)

Feedback would be appreciated on this one. Sound quality isn't the best with some of the higher notes at times but please ignore that as be…

Started by Matt Stewart-Evans

9 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Deborah Young

Rapids - Guitar Study

This is a short study that I wrote for classical guitar.

Started by Catherine P.

4 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Catherine P.

The Speculator

I recently received an offer to have this piece of music (or parts of it) used in a film that will premiere next year in an International…

Started by Olmnilnlolm

5 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service