Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Matt Baker's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point, Dane. .mscz files are the format that MuseScore uses. I thought it was t…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 16 to Hey guys, very easy melody to play arround (for newbes at least) come join the fun!

7 Jun 16
Reply by Matt Baker

"I wouldn't say anything I do is "right," I just try to write what sounds good to me…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 15 to Hey guys, very easy melody to play arround (for newbes at least) come join the fun!

7 Jun 16
Reply by Matt Baker

"I knew it was coming, but it still made me chuckle. Matt"

Matt Baker replied Jun 15 to The Flight of the Mosquito

1 Jun 15
Reply by Matt Baker

"I added 8 measures before my kids started going nuts. It's kinda what I was thinking…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 15 to Hey guys, very easy melody to play arround (for newbes at least) come join the fun!

7 Jun 16
Reply by Matt Baker

"I liked it. We've had a bit of a warm spell here lately, so I couldn't think snow; r…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 14 to Soft The Snow

2 Jun 14
Reply by Rick

"Thanks, Dane, both for your comments and for taking the time to listen. Throughout t…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 11 to Movement No. 1

2 Jun 11
Reply by Matt Baker

"I really like your key change from F into Ab. I didn't even realize you had started…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 11 to Mania

3 Jun 12
Reply by Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur

"Hi Rick, I don't disagree with Gav--but I would point out that this with even a simp…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 11 to Give it Up

3 Jun 11
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"That makes sense. When I looked at it closer, the original chord (Bar 3 Beat 4) was…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 3 to Orchestration from Piano

24 Jun 3
Reply by Matt Baker

"I've only known of this tune through the Ventures, and it's one of my favorites. Tha…"

Matt Baker replied Jun 2 to SOHO 3 a.m.

16 Jun 12
Reply by Dane Aubrun

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service