Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

James Richardson's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! Yes, I often go for minimalism in my music. Glad you found it pleasing to…"

James Richardson replied Aug 18 to New piece - 'Connections'. Do you think it work for a trailer?

9 Sep 2
Reply by Douglas Locke

"Thanks for your very kind words, I really appreciate your thoughts on this. That's a…"

James Richardson replied Aug 18 to New piece - 'Connections'. Do you think it work for a trailer?

9 Sep 2
Reply by Douglas Locke

"Got it, thanks! I think the problem must've been on my end. Using a different browse…"

James Richardson replied Aug 18 to Music for Orchestra with Coloratura.

12 Aug 23
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Hi, I can't see a link to your content. Not sure if it's a browser issue on my end,…"

James Richardson replied Aug 18 to Music for Orchestra with Coloratura.

12 Aug 23
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Glad you included this, as I've been enjoying listening to your concerto, in additio…"

James Richardson replied Aug 17 to Sonata in Bb (1st Mvnt)

6 Aug 18
Reply by Timothy Smith

"Hi Liz, thanks for your comments. You've made some really good points. I completely…"

James Richardson replied Aug 17 to New piece - 'Connections'. Do you think it work for a trailer?

9 Sep 2
Reply by Douglas Locke

"Thanks for your feedback. Good idea about practising to some film, I think it will b…"

James Richardson replied Aug 16 to New piece - 'Connections'. Do you think it work for a trailer?

9 Sep 2
Reply by Douglas Locke

"I really enjoyed this piece, and I think that it definitely works as it is. I can ce…"

James Richardson replied Aug 14 to New Piano piece - Should I add strings?

11 Aug 14
Reply by James Richardson

"Very nice piece! Very calming to listen to, and the vocals are really great. I defin…"

James Richardson replied Aug 14 to Celtic Electra

5 Aug 14
Reply by James Richardson

"Thanks Nigel, that's a big help! I've been very tempted by that sale, so it's good t…"

James Richardson replied Jul 29 to New composition including a felted piano

9 Aug 2
Reply by Nigel Campbell

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service