Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Gabriele's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much for your words, Gerd. Yes, that's the "love theme" and it will pop…"

Gabriele replied Oct 31 to Score for Lotte Reiniger's silhouette movie "Cinderella" for piano, choir, and orchestra

7 Oct 31
Reply by Gabriele

"Oh, I happen to be unable to put down what I clearly "hear" in my mind so many times…"

Gabriele replied Oct 31 to Orchestral piece with a Spanish touch

13 Nov 22
Reply by Kjell Prytz

"Well, Gerd, you're not a surprise anymore. So it is your mastery of counterpoint. Th…"

Gabriele replied Oct 27 to String quartett IV. Allegro vivacce

6 Oct 27
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Kjell, it sounds great. I love the melancholic atmosphere, the whole orchestral timb…"

Gabriele replied Oct 27 to Orchestral piece with a Spanish touch

13 Nov 22
Reply by Kjell Prytz

"@Timothy Thank you so much for listening. I will post new fragments as soon as the o…"

Gabriele replied Oct 27 to Score for Lotte Reiniger's silhouette movie "Cinderella" for piano, choir, and orchestra

7 Oct 31
Reply by Gabriele

"Hi Dane, Thank you so much for listening. Really appreciated. I have scored the enti…"

Gabriele replied Oct 26 to Score for Lotte Reiniger's silhouette movie "Cinderella" for piano, choir, and orchestra

7 Oct 31
Reply by Gabriele

"Unlikely Victor and Dane, I can hear some Debussy. I mean, not so much in terms of s…"

Gabriele replied Apr 16 to Debussy Inspired

15 Apr 30
Reply by Kjell Prytz

"Wow, that is for sure another great work. Love the idea! I feel your music, so posit…"

Gabriele replied Apr 16 to Piano Chamberto in Eb Major

15 Apr 20
Reply by Jan-Frederik Carl

"Although I found this music genre has very little to say nowadays, I'm actually asto…"

Gabriele replied Apr 16 to Piano Chamberto in Eb Major

15 Apr 20
Reply by Jan-Frederik Carl

"So ethereal. Love the sound and the atmosphere, floating between tension and relaxat…"

Gabriele replied Apr 14 to Nocturne for Piano and Flute

14 Apr 14
Reply by Francois Jenno

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service