Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rodney Carlyle Money's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (1023) Replies Latest Activity

"I so appreciate that Neil, I really do. Thank you so much for your comments. They ma…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 24, 2019 to The Emperor’s Enchanted Box of Yin and Yang

11 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"Thank you Michael for your reply on my little experiment. I don't deserve your words…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 23, 2019 to The Emperor’s Enchanted Box of Yin and Yang

11 Sep 9, 2019

"I finished my trumpet concerto for a university back in May and unfortunately both t…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 19, 2019 to The Emperor’s Enchanted Box of Yin and Yang

11 Sep 9, 2019

"I’m in."

Rodney Carlyle Money replied May 3, 2019 to IM Contest Interest

50 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

"I will do it!"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied May 3, 2019 to IM Contest Interest

50 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hey Ingo, thank you for sharing with everyone. It's interesting also that the video…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Feb 24, 2019 to So I designed a rotary-valved cornet (With sound clip)

9 Feb 24, 2019

"Thanks Ingo, I appreciate it! The bell is perfectly straight and round. It might jus…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Feb 23, 2019 to So I designed a rotary-valved cornet (With sound clip)

9 Feb 24, 2019

"Hey Bob, I hope all is well with you. The gold helps with producing a warmer sound w…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Feb 20, 2019 to So I designed a rotary-valved cornet (With sound clip)

9 Feb 24, 2019

"Thank you for commenting and the compliments Lawrence! I didn't think anyone actuall…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Feb 20, 2019 to So I designed a rotary-valved cornet (With sound clip)

9 Feb 24, 2019

"Finale, Cubase, samples, plugins. "

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 13, 2018 to What kind of software do you use in your creative workflow?

10 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Daniel Krausz

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service