Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rodney Carlyle Money's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (1023) Replies Latest Activity

"Your work is mature and full of sophistication in its technique. How did you go abou…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 5, 2012 to Syntax 1 for Piano Quintet

2 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by David Stowell

"I assume that this work is for a competition for writing for trombone; congratulatio…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 2, 2012 to Largo for Piano and Trombone

5 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Jamie Sutherland

"Ray, please check if I posted it correctly now. And for the record, I am a pencil an…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jul 30, 2012 to My Very First Post: "Sins of the Old Testament" for Violin, Clarinet, Bassoon, Tuba, and Percussion

24 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Thank you for stopping by also Sahil, and thank you so much for the compliments. ~Ro…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Jul 30, 2012 to My Very First Post: "Sins of the Old Testament" for Violin, Clarinet, Bassoon, Tuba, and Percussion

24 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"I am happy that you could find my work enjoyable, and you could find the element in…"

24 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Thank you, Bob, for giving me things to think about and for taking the time to post…"

24 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Well hello. It’s worth everything that you took the time to let me know your thought…"

24 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"It should have said, "You are so correct in all respects." "

24 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Thank you so very much Adrian, your compliments absolutely made my day. It took a lo…"

24 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"Thank you Raymond for the link to the rules and suggestions. It's great to see you h…"

24 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service