Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rodney Carlyle Money's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (1023) Replies Latest Activity

"1. Besides spending time with family, from sunup to sundown, and sometimes on throug…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 25 to Your composing life

4 Aug 26
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Haha! I gotcha brother! "

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 11 to Just some noisy little brass thing with around 30 of my closest friends...

9 Aug 11
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"In the regular dynamics of mp-f yes. When you get to FF both can be bright but the…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 10 to My new instrument you’ve probably never written for

6 Aug 10

"I’m not sure about how well written it is since I felt like I just threw it together…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 10 to Just some noisy little brass thing with around 30 of my closest friends...

9 Aug 11

"Would you believe I did the math. It’s exactly 50% mellow and 50% brassy. Maybe I’ll…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 10 to Just some noisy little brass thing with around 30 of my closest friends...

9 Aug 11

"Thank you my friend. Nothing amazing about it though, just simply a hymn repeated ov…"

9 Aug 11

"If you like mellow, you need to write for euphonium. From mellow to brightest or bra…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 10 to My new instrument you’ve probably never written for

6 Aug 10

"Hello HS! The range is an 8va lower than a regular Bb trumpet or the same range as t…"

6 Aug 10

"Thank you for the reply! Oh yes that’s the part where we build it up and everything’…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 9 to Just some noisy little brass thing with around 30 of my closest friends...

9 Aug 11

"Thank you for taking the criticism. I’m definitely not trying to be mean, just tryin…"

Rodney Carlyle Money replied Aug 2 to StaffPad with Berlin Brass

6 Aug 2
Reply by Michael Lofting

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service