Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Fabio Biolcati's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting work, Gerd. Judging from such a hors d'oeuvre, the whole looks promising…"

Fabio Biolcati replied 5 hours ago to String Quartett No.2 in f-minor - I. Allegro moderato

1 5 hours ago
Reply by Fabio Biolcati

"Thank you, Jan-Frederik, glad you enjoyed it. Whole tones are scattered here and the…"

Fabio Biolcati replied 5 hours ago to Whole Tone Poem. Interlude for Orchestra

9 5 hours ago
Reply by Fabio Biolcati

"WO W ! This is one of the most beautiful and interesting piece of music I listened f…"

Fabio Biolcati replied yesterday to Concerto for Strings In A major

4 9 hours ago
Reply by Saul Gefen

"Thank you, Jos."

Fabio Biolcati replied yesterday to Ceneri (Ashes)

4 yesterday
Reply by Fabio Biolcati

"One more thought. Instruments from the rock world has generally a strong bias on cla…"

Fabio Biolcati replied on Monday to Orchid for piano, Rock drums, and small orchestra

10 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Kjell. I'm glad you enjoyed my work. In this case, I'm not going to extend this o…"

Fabio Biolcati replied on Sunday to Whole Tone Poem. Interlude for Orchestra

9 5 hours ago
Reply by Fabio Biolcati

"Hi Kjell. Thank you for listening and commenting. Let me apologize for delayed reply…"

Fabio Biolcati replied on Sunday to Ceneri (Ashes)

4 yesterday
Reply by Fabio Biolcati

"Quite interesting, Gav. Integrating instruments from rock into orchestral/chamber en…"

Fabio Biolcati replied on Sunday to Orchid for piano, Rock drums, and small orchestra

10 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Heyoka. I don't have direct experience for most of the products in your list, sti…"

Fabio Biolcati replied Nov 13 to Exploring Virtual Instruments and Plugins in 2020

7 Nov 15
Reply by Heyoka

"Hi Dane. Glad you liked it. I wrote it just to climb over "writer's block" You're ri…"

Fabio Biolcati replied Nov 7 to Whole Tone Poem. Interlude for Orchestra

9 5 hours ago
Reply by Fabio Biolcati

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service