Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Michael Lofting's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (318) Replies Latest Activity

"Here’s a small choral piece StaffPad and Voxos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXKni…"

Michael Lofting replied Apr 2 to sound libraries for choral works comparable with Sibelius

16 Apr 3
Reply by Suzanne Munro

"Hi Suzanne. I had been using Noteperformer with Sibelius, I think it does a good jo…"

Michael Lofting replied Apr 2 to sound libraries for choral works comparable with Sibelius

16 Apr 3
Reply by Suzanne Munro

"Hi Brandon Very nice pieces. intense lyricism with just enough going on that doesn…"

Michael Lofting replied Apr 1 to "Bloom" for String Quartet

8 on Monday
Reply by BRANDON WALKER

"Liked its dark, dramatic energy. My only suggestion would be to consider a few bars…"

Michael Lofting replied Mar 18 to Piano miniature

14 Mar 28
Reply by Jan-Frederik Carl

"Thanks for that James. I have now been able to get UVI working with Sibelius! "

Michael Lofting replied Jan 28 to Wayfaring Stranger and Shall We Gather at the River, for SATB Choir and String Quartet

13 Jan 28
Reply by James Gilmour

"Hi James  7th are fine for tremolos. The easiest ones are where the fingers are goi…"

Michael Lofting replied Jan 25 to Wayfaring Stranger and Shall We Gather at the River, for SATB Choir and String Quartet

13 Jan 28
Reply by James Gilmour

"Hi James. Listened through twice. I purchased Prague choirs a couple of months ago…"

Michael Lofting replied Jan 23 to Wayfaring Stranger and Shall We Gather at the River, for SATB Choir and String Quartet

13 Jan 28
Reply by James Gilmour

" "

Michael Lofting replied Nov 13, 2020 to Exploring Virtual Instruments and Plugins in 2020

7 Nov 15, 2020
Reply by Heyoka

"Virharmonic has a sale on their choral libraries. i don’t use a DAW except for exper…"

Michael Lofting replied Nov 13, 2020 to Exploring Virtual Instruments and Plugins in 2020

7 Nov 15, 2020
Reply by Heyoka

"Thank you for that. Useful thoughts."

Michael Lofting replied Nov 11, 2020 to How to write a song easily?

3 Nov 13, 2020
Reply by Ingo Lee

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service