Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! It might not be a well formed idea yet. When I think of disapointment I o…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 23 to Second atempt: here is my first piece on sentiments. (very short but my best at intent)

11 Aug 23
Reply by Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur

"Just so we won't be hanging in our chat: I learned while reading a book by a famous…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 21 to About our drives and ways

17 Oct 16
Reply by Denzel Washington

"Guys, I have no financial autonomy as I can't work (becouse my major is integral), s…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 21 to Should Composers' Forum Continue?

80 Sep 7
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Crescer.mp3 Crescer.pdf OK! back on track! rsrsrs Recently I've been trying new thin…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 21 to About our drives and ways

17 Oct 16

"I liked III a lot. It may be an individual thing but I prefer slow counterpoint, it…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 21 to Two Voice Counterpoint Etudes for piano:

8 Aug 22
Reply by Claude Werner

"We don't need to be certain,if we percieve will there is will, at least in my realit…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 19 to About our drives and ways

17 Oct 16

"You do have a point, but it looks like I'm aiming to do counterpoint, so I should st…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 17 to Second atempt: here is my first piece on sentiments. (very short but my best at intent)

11 Aug 23
Reply by Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur

"For me it was a simple but happy Gossec's Gavotte by Mischa Elman. I couldn't counta…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 17 to About our drives and ways

17 Oct 16

"I kinda expressed myself wrongly. Say that our souls are responsible to our will (an…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 17 to About our drives and ways

17 Oct 16

"It does feel both yin and yang, although more yin than yang, but that's my way of li…"

Lucas Oliveira Krumenaur replied Aug 17 to The Emperor’s Enchanted Box of Yin and Yang

11 Sep 9
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service