Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Agustin Loreto's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"The textures and images are really powerful. I really liked the woodwind textures, a…"

Agustin Loreto replied May 8 to Desert. Twilight.

17 May 10
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Wao, that was just simply great..... awesome sound. "

Agustin Loreto replied Feb 3 to Bella Ciao Variations for Full Orchestra

4 Feb 3
Reply by Agustin Loreto

"Thanks for your comment Saul.  I also think that it sounds like a sketch. Even in m…"

Agustin Loreto replied Feb 3 to Some feedback on this first ever string arrangement.

24 Feb 3
Reply by Agustin Loreto

"Thanks Colin. I appreciate your comment.  Every time I listen to it, I find that it…"

Agustin Loreto replied Feb 3 to Some feedback on this first ever string arrangement.

24 Feb 3
Reply by Agustin Loreto

"Thanks Stephen.  I understand perfectly find what you are saying. I do find that th…"

24 Feb 3
Reply by Agustin Loreto

"Thanks Bob for your advice.  To be fair, I've haven't mastered any of the Panning,…"

24 Feb 3
Reply by Agustin Loreto

"Thanks Bob for your advice. This really helps a lot. Because I've been feeling kind…"

Agustin Loreto replied Jan 28 to Some feedback on this first ever string arrangement.

24 Feb 3
Reply by Agustin Loreto

"I agree Erik... I am going to give it a rest for a bit. when my storyboards are done…"

Agustin Loreto replied Jan 25 to Some feedback on this first ever string arrangement.

24 Feb 3
Reply by Agustin Loreto

"Thanks so much for your words Erik.  Actually, I first composed all the part starti…"

Agustin Loreto replied Jan 25 to Some feedback on this first ever string arrangement.

24 Feb 3
Reply by Agustin Loreto

"Thanks Dane.  I did tried to spread the parts in open chords progression. I really l…"

24 Feb 3
Reply by Agustin Loreto

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service