Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

James Mulvale's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry but music is my profession. I write for TV, video games and work in two st…"

James Mulvale replied Jan 14, 2013 to I have EWQL CCC if you want your pieces rendered with these amazing sounds get in touch

3 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by James Mulvale

"Hey guys! We made our goal (nearly doubled it) with 11 days to go, looks like I'm go…"

James Mulvale replied Jun 25, 2012 to Free Adventure game with my music in it!!

7 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Eliot Corley

"Jack, thanks for the feedback, I didn't delete any comment on previous pieces, I don…"

James Mulvale replied Jun 11, 2012 to Free Adventure game with my music in it!!

7 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Eliot Corley

"I've just updated this song with the latest WIP. I've added tons of dynamics and pla…"

James Mulvale replied May 18, 2012 to Minimalist piece - ideas welcome :)

14 May 24, 2012
Reply by Noah Fraioli

"Haha thanks guys, you're right of course. Dynamics is one of my problems in general.…"

James Mulvale replied May 11, 2012 to Space Hero Theme... feedback please :)

4 May 11, 2012
Reply by James Mulvale

"Yeah it's the opening sequence to a video game, so not far off film music requiremen…"

James Mulvale replied Apr 23, 2012 to Constructive criticism also needed. Anyone?

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Sahil Jindal

"afraid not Adrian, as you might know the score function in Cubase is horrendous - so…"

James Mulvale replied Apr 18, 2012 to Constructive criticism also needed. Anyone?

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Sahil Jindal

"Um.. I never had an N64, I'd be interested to hear that! I guess it's film-score I'v…"

James Mulvale replied Dec 1, 2011 to First impressions of first ideas? Feedback please :)

5 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Omar Benmegdoul

"This is really good, reminiscent of John Williams / John Adams brass and strings. Ve…"

James Mulvale replied Dec 1, 2011 to New composition for Film

9 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Andrew Highland

"Thanks Riley, I'm going to be working on it some more today, I think I will develop…"

James Mulvale replied Nov 30, 2011 to First impressions of first ideas? Feedback please :)

5 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Omar Benmegdoul

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service