Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Gerd Prengel's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ingo, thank you for your appreciative  words! I will try to comment more on pie…"

Gerd Prengel replied Nov 10 to Symphony in C-Major - from fragments of Mendelssohns 6th symphony

4 Nov 10
Reply by Gerd Prengel

"This is indeed absolutely beautiful how you build up this scenery like a rising of t…"

Gerd Prengel replied Nov 10 to Prophet of mercy (soundtrack)

4 Nov 10
Reply by 8Rivers

"I am a bit surprised that there has been  only a response by Saul to this work where…"

Gerd Prengel replied Nov 7 to Symphony in C-Major - from fragments of Mendelssohns 6th symphony

4 Nov 10
Reply by Gerd Prengel

"Dear Saul, I think it's wonderful when you try to compose a song on the Word of the…"

Gerd Prengel replied Nov 7 to Psalms 23 - Green Pastures

2 Nov 7
Reply by Saul Gefen

"Dear Timothy, I like your violin and flute playing together so well. How did you cre…"

Gerd Prengel replied Oct 27 to Tongues Of Angels

7 Oct 30
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Thank you, Gabriele, for your appreciation. Yes, I ADORE counterpoint embedded in my…"

Gerd Prengel replied Oct 27 to String quartett IV. Allegro vivacce

6 Oct 27
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Wow, Gabriele, this is wonderful, especially this short but wonderful and so tender…"

Gerd Prengel replied Oct 27 to Score for Lotte Reiniger's silhouette movie "Cinderella" for piano, choir, and orchestra

7 Oct 31
Reply by Gabriele

"Thank you, I am glad you like it! Dane, it is rendered by my beloved NotePerformer -…"

Gerd Prengel replied Oct 26 to String quartett IV. Allegro vivacce

6 Oct 27
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Dear Michael, I enjoy your final movement soo much! Especially your melodius second…"

Gerd Prengel replied Oct 4 to Sonata in Bb - 3rd Movement

2 Oct 4
Reply by Michael Bates

"Thank you all for your encouragement! @Liz, especially your insights always mean ver…"

Gerd Prengel replied Sep 22 to Strjng quartett in C-Major I. Andante maestoso / Allegro

5 Sep 22
Reply by Liz Atems

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service