Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Ali Riza SARAL's Discussions (227)

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"My favorite is Verdi Lacrimosa... Lacrimosa Verdi Requiem https://www.youtube.com/wa…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Nov 10, 2019 to What Piece Drives You to Tears?

62 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Hi Kjell, The focus on the bass comes from the book.  I tried to listen the sounds o…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Nov 9, 2019 to Work for 13 Solo Strings - Images from Childhood

8 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

"Hi Dane, I agree with your observation on dynamics.  Sometimes the written for ex. m…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Nov 8, 2019 to Work for 13 Solo Strings - Images from Childhood

8 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

"Congratulations Gav.   Very beautiful Christmas Music. The character is specially no…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Nov 5, 2019 to Christmas Moon for Alto and Piano

15 Dec 15, 2019
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Dane, The first three movements' scores are given above as attachment to the main…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Nov 3, 2019 to Work for 13 Solo Strings - Images from Childhood

8 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

"Thank you Dane for your continuing interest. I added it to reply. IMSLP did not make…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Nov 3, 2019 to Work for 13 Solo Strings - Images from Childhood

8 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

""I was fascinated by your description. I rarely get involved with the commentary on…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Nov 2, 2019 to Images from Childhood - 4 Little Prince

2 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

"Thank you Dane, I like your writing style very much. I appreciate your comments also…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Nov 1, 2019 to Images from Childhood - 3 Jonathan Livingston Seagull full sketch

2 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

"I do not know if I am in the position to say it 'improved' but making it slower help…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Oct 24, 2019 to The Old Man's Tale (A Story of Optimism)

3 Oct 24, 2019
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

"Thank you Dane,  style of notation you used in bar 17 Violins 2.1 and bar 35 in the…"

Ali Riza SARAL replied Oct 24, 2019 to Images from Childhood 2 - Of Mice and Men full sketch

2 Oct 24, 2019
Reply by Ali Riza SARAL

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service