Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Douglas Locke's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Saul, I always like your music.  This might be my favorite.  The "feels" your music…"

Douglas Locke replied Sep 2, 2020 to Tears of Love

10 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by Saul Gefen

"Wow. Loved it. Excellent. I wondered how you would compose outside of the atonality.…"

Douglas Locke replied Sep 2, 2020 to Concerto for High Trumpet (Light music)

19 Sep 2, 2020
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"I'm in a better mood now after listening!  Very nice and a fun piece.   Thanks for…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 16, 2020 to Bagatelle G major

11 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Jan-Frederik Carl

"Gamer here.  I think it's perfect.  If you would have told me it was an actual game…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 16, 2020 to Gothic horror soundtrack - Dark souls style

2 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Vasilis Milios

"Very nice.  I can't say much about all the technical things you mention (kinda new),…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 16, 2020 to I’ve been living in a “4 Part-Writing” nightmare but hey if you want to hear some brass, woodwinds, and organ playing a chorale hit here also

4 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

"I posted a while back that this was one of the most difficult things to do.  You do…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 16, 2020 to Music for Orchestra 2

19 Jul 21, 2020
Reply by Liz Atems

"Very nice.  I could picture the scenes easily from the music and I can really apprec…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 9, 2020 to A harvest too soon

6 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by Nigel Campbell

"Really enjoy the feelings it gives me.  Has a loneliness to it which always seems to…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 9, 2020 to The Secret Woods

10 Jul 10, 2020
Reply by Saul Gefen

"Very nice.  I like the simplicity of it, and yet it's deceivingly complex.   The key…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 9, 2020 to Building the Stage, for viola, cello, and double bass

4 Jul 12, 2020
Reply by Gav Brown

"Thank you both for the encouragement.  Igno: You nailed it.  I didn't want to critiq…"

Douglas Locke replied Jul 8, 2020 to Battle In the Forest of Twilight (5:20)

5 Jul 9, 2020
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service