Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Gav Brown's Discussions (2,937)

Discussions Replied To (2721) Replies Latest Activity

"Very good Mikael, you are #25!"

Gav Brown replied 9 hours ago to Contest: “Colors” - DEADLINE TO ENTER APPROACHING!

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Deadline to express interest (but not to submit an entry) is 10/31/20 at 5 pm -"

Gav Brown replied 14 hours ago to Contest: “Colors” - DEADLINE TO ENTER APPROACHING!

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Ok James, you are #24!"

Gav Brown replied yesterday to Contest: “Colors” - DEADLINE TO ENTER APPROACHING!

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Thanks Michael, you are #23!"

Gav Brown replied yesterday to Contest: “Colors” - DEADLINE TO ENTER APPROACHING!

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Johannes, you are #22!  Hi Ray, I got your entry and removed your post as we don'…"

Gav Brown replied on Monday to Contest: “Colors” - DEADLINE TO ENTER APPROACHING!

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Ray, Since we are still in the period of accepting entries until 10/31, the rules…"

Gav Brown replied on Monday to Contest: “Colors” - DEADLINE TO ENTER APPROACHING!

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Niela, I sent the e-mail address again in a friend request. Note that there is a…"

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Niela, I sent you an e-mail address you can use through a PM on this site -"

Gav Brown replied Oct 18 to Contest: “Colors” - DEADLINE TO ENTER APPROACHING!

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Ted, an MP3 is the only requirement. You can submit it to me privately on this si…"

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Niela, yes, I need a version of your PDF without your name in it and an MP3. Send to…"

62 9 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service