Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Socrates Arvanitakis's Discussions (1,144)

Discussions Replied To (1088) Replies Latest Activity

"  Hi Bob, thanks for your thoughts. I agree up to a point with the musician/composer…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 4, 2018 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"  Thanks for your replies Bob and Roger. Yes, Bob, there are special steps and you'v…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 2, 2018 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Btw, Bob, I reject the term "atonal" but not as absolutely as I may appear to do. On…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 31, 2018 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"No need whatsoever to stumble awkwardly Bob. I hope I have clarified sufficiently: "…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 29, 2018 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Hi Bob, Roger and Teoh. Thank you all for your ideas and thanks Bob for initiating t…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 28, 2018 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"That is fine Gav, I know that I cannot be active at least till next November, so tha…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 27, 2018 to Collaborative Project Proposal: Treatise on Atonalism

31 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Em Coston

"Ok Gav, if you are looking for a third man, I am your Harry Lime. But I must clarify…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 26, 2018 to Collaborative Project Proposal: Treatise on Atonalism

31 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Em Coston

"Thanks Bob, Lawrence and Teoh for your help. This is what I mean for a serious and g…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 16, 2018 to Collaborative Project Proposal: Treatise on Atonalism

31 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Em Coston

"I am not very much interested in participating in this project (I leave that to the…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Aug 15, 2018 to Collaborative Project Proposal: Treatise on Atonalism

31 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Em Coston

"Gregorio, although I'm listening under very strenuous circumstances with just whatev…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Jun 9, 2018 to String quartet #1 movement 2 (re-edit)

36 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Mike Hewer

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service