Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Socrates Arvanitakis's Discussions (1,144)

Discussions Replied To (1093) Replies Latest Activity

"Very fascinating to read through your interview and learn more about you Stephen! I…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 19 to New Feature - Composers Talk

12 May 26
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Hi Dane, I note a departure from the traditional 5-7-5 syllable haiku norm, which I…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 4 to Haiku setting (1'15")

2 May 5
Reply by Dane Aubrun

"Thank you very much, both Dane and Colin for your comments and appreciation.   Dane,…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied May 4 to WYSIWYG 2-BETTING-WYSIWYG 3 (overture)

3 May 4
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"Very nice melody and chord sequence! Thanks for sharing."

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Apr 20 to So Blue (Guitar Instrumental)

8 Apr 20
Reply by Keith Theodosiou

"Makes perfect sense, Gregorio! 32/3 = 10,6667 demi-semi quavers If we turn some of t…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Nov 9, 2018 to Specific goal in tricky time signature

19 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Hi Scott, I just had a quick look through this thread and I note the problem and the…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Nov 9, 2018 to Specific goal in tricky time signature

19 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Thanks Colin, very interesting lecture! If we are living in today's musical world, w…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Nov 3, 2018 to Musical analysis

1 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"I copy-paste strait from Wikipedia's article on atonality: Mostly I agreed with all…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 10, 2018 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Thanks for your thoughts< Michael! I only know a song called "Leventopetho" (brav…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 8, 2018 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Hi Michael, I was too drunk to respond the previous two nights (not that I'm any dif…"

Socrates Arvanitakis replied Sep 7, 2018 to Socrates, I'm up for some good-natured debate.

25 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by H. S. Teoh

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2019   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service