Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Janet Spangenberg's Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"I must disagree you here, Ondib. I recall what I was taught while obtaining my music…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 24, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"My description of my "bumbling method" seems to have been woefully inadequate, as it…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 24, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Excellent topic, Ondib. I agree, there are almost infinite numbers of ways to compos…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 23, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Ondib, I would most enjoy continuing this conversation, either in private, or more p…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 23, 2015 to Major and minor modes interchangeability

46 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Ondib, this is a most interesting post. I offer you a gentle suggestion that this po…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 23, 2015 to Major and minor modes interchangeability

46 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"You certainly have taken that course material and run with it, adding much more  tha…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 23, 2015 to Piano Sonatina

9 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"Very nice. I actually liked the texture in the beginning, until 54 sec. through 1:09…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 22, 2015 to PER, Rikki, Maria, - RISE

10 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Per-Erik Rosqvist

"Horrid attempts makes the most fun pun! "

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 22, 2015 to Taking a break from it all

60 May 12, 2015
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"My apologies to those who don't like long posts... I am *not* speaking as a moderato…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 21, 2015 to Evaluate the statement - If you google virtually any member of the forum, you can find their home, work history, real estate, court records, social media participation etc

5 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Chris Alpiar

"It's also possible to delete the irrelevant portions of the post(s) one is replying…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 20, 2015 to Your Membership is Not Guaranteed

62 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service