Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Janet Spangenberg's Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (390) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, you play viola? I *adore* viola. Violin had been my "second" instrument for…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Mar 1, 2015 to What music for you is fun to play?

17 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Richard T. Hill

"I play flute, and there are two composers I love when it comes to the actual sensati…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Mar 1, 2015 to What music for you is fun to play?

17 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Richard T. Hill

"Thanks, Socrates... For the record, so I'm not misunderstood... I had already given…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 26, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"I believe you, Roger. There is a method to my madness, also. I also agree, and respe…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 26, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"I agree, Bob. I think the definition of "good music" changes depending on a huge var…"

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"I’m putting my moderator hat on for a moment.Please stay on topic of this thread, or…"

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Roger, I think your point of view regarding the practical side of things not only pr…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 25, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Ondib. I feel quite satisfied regarding the sha…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 25, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Victor, this was one my favorites from the contest. I definitely  had the image of s…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 25, 2015 to Snowflakes

4 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Gav Brown

"It certainly aids communication when we are using shared terminology! It ceases to b…"

Janet Spangenberg replied Feb 24, 2015 to The Discussion of Major and Minor Modes—Are we in danger of restricting our vision of what constitutes good music?—How many ways are there to compose?

131 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service