Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Ingo Lee's Discussions (819)

Discussions Replied To (799) Replies Latest Activity

"Well done Papageno, in the classical style. It sounds familiar which means you are f…"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 19 to Allegro for violin and cello

8 Nov 20
Reply by Papageno

"It's hard to believe that someone would attempt litigation over a small sum of money…"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 18 to I hired a musician who recorded my music badly. Should I pay?

8 Nov 18
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Charles - I'm not a lawyer but I'll poke my nose in here anyway.  A written contr…"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 18 to I hired a musician who recorded my music badly. Should I pay?

8 Nov 18
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi James - Which line is the cantus firmus? Is the computer generating both lines? N…"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 17 to Computer-Generated First Species Counterpoint : Second Try.

3 Nov 18
Reply by Geert ter Horst

"Thank you for commenting Saul.  You make an excellent point, the fuller textures of…"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 13 to Chamber group final movement

8 Nov 13
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Thank you Dane for the encouragement and excellent suggestions. Your real world expe…"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 13 to Chamber group final movement

8 Nov 13
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Good suggestions Bielka, thank you. Will you post one of your songs here for us?"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 13 to How to write a song easily?

3 Nov 13
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Well Chris like I said I'm no expert but I'm happy to talk about my approach to this…"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 8 to New Age pad sounds - SFZs or SF2s welcome - or affordable VSTs wanted....

3 Nov 8
Reply by Ingo Lee

"HI Chris - I don't do much ambient and I'm certainly no expert but here's a clip of…"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 7 to New Age pad sounds - SFZs or SF2s welcome - or affordable VSTs wanted....

3 Nov 8
Reply by Ingo Lee

"Hi Gerd - I agree that we should pay more attention to your work. You are an accompl…"

Ingo Lee replied Nov 7 to Symphony in C-Major - from fragments of Mendelssohns 6th symphony

4 Nov 10
Reply by Gerd Prengel

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service